Re: [AMBER] cpptraj frames clustering limit

From: Gaurao Dhoke <dhokegaurav.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:28:01 +0200

Dear all,
Thank you for your valuable suggestions.
Here are the input and the log file that i got from cpptraj.
I m trying to run cpptraj jobs in parallel and using cpptraj with mpi.
As my topology file for all trajectory is same so I even tried with
'loadcrd' but the error is same.
I really don't know what is the problem?
Thank you.

*With kind regards,*
*Gaurao Dhoke*
PhD Scholar