Re: [AMBER] Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling PMEMD Terminated Abnormally!

From: Khabiri, Morteza <khabiri.med.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 18:06:34 +0000

Hi Dan

Thanks alot for your help. I forget to tell you that the running which produce corrupted restart file does not show any error. it finished properly. All outputs are fine ... even with ntpr = 1 I could not figure any problem ... only the producesd restart file is damaged ... no other clue of error at first run .... The energy is also fine. But the things is that the second run which should use the first restart file to start only showing this error + Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling PMEMD Terminated Abnormally!" in STDOUT . it was in reply of your message which was "there no other error messages" ...

Thanks
Morteza