Re: [AMBER] Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling PMEMD Terminated Abnormally!

From: Khabiri, Morteza <khabiri.med.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:43:14 +0000

Hi Dan

Thanks alot for your advices .. unfortunately binary format file also did not helped.
still I am getting the wierd line in rst files. and the only error which I can find in out file is :

| ERROR: Could not read second line of restrt_03.rst
| Bad inpcrd file!

and

Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling
PMEMD Terminated Abnormally!

- "Are you able to run the Amber test cases
  successfully?"

I would say yes. It is working properly.

Best
Morteza