Re: [AMBER] Overflow of the Fortran format used to store coordinates in the inpcrd/restart files.

From: Amber mail <amber.auc14.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:34:40 +0200

Dear Jason

Many Thanks.. this really helps!

I am just wondering that the results was looking good, and it was not weird
!

One more question regarding the Temperature and Pressure regulation, I used
tautp=1.0,
taup=1.0 and pres0=1.01325 for the first heating stage and the remaining
stages as shown below in the control file, but not for the MD production.
Does this result in unwanted perturbation or something goes wrong in the
system?

Heat (0-100)K
> &cntrl
> imin=0,