Re: [AMBER] Overflow of the Fortran format used to store coordinates in the inpcrd/restart files.

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:46:44 -0400

Hi

Sorry to tell you , but you have a bigger problem. You are using the
internal random seed for the langevin thermostat, while you should be
using ig=-1

I would not trust your results and would start over, using ig=-1 AND
iwrap=1. Also, if you have netcdf, use ioutfm=1

adrian

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
Professor.
Department of Chemistry