Re: [AMBER] FW: Regarding AMBER 14

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:05:07 -0400

Hi,

I think what David's referring to is-

./configure intel
make install

Which will make the serial version, plus the working sqm you want. Then you
can make the parallel version with

./configure -mpi intel
make install

If my understanding is right, sqm won't run in parallel, however, so the
second configure is for other parts of Amber that do use parallel.

Best,

Kenneth

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 7:59 AM, praSanna kuMar naYak <
prasanna.nayak.locuz.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> You told to do first the serial version and then parallel version, would
> you
> little bit specific about the complete installation of all tools of amber
> 14. Please specify the installation of both parallel and serial version of
> AMBER in the same Amber14 directory or what should be the actual procedure
> ?
> I was doing the installation as follows,
>
> $tar -xvf AmberTools15.tar.bz2
> $tar -xvf Amber14.tar.bz2
>
> $cd amber14
> Setting AMBERHOME variable
> $./configure -mpi intel
> $make
> $make install
>
> $cd AmberTools/src
> I'm doing make and make install in each and every directory.
>
> So will you please help me in installing the same.
>
> Regards,
> Prasanna
> Cont. : (+91) 770 287 6655

Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?