Re: [AMBER] FW: Regarding AMBER 14

From: praSanna kuMar naYak <prasanna.nayak.locuz.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:29:48 +0530

Hi David,

You told to do first the serial version and then parallel version, would you
little bit specific about the complete installation of all tools of amber
14. Please specify the installation of both parallel and serial version of
AMBER in the same Amber14 directory or what should be the actual procedure ?
I was doing the installation as follows,

$tar -xvf AmberTools15.tar.bz2
$tar -xvf Amber14.tar.bz2

$cd amber14
Setting AMBERHOME variable
$./configure -mpi intel
$make
$make install

$cd AmberTools/src
I'm doing make and make install in each and every directory.

So will you please help me in installing the same.

Regards,
Prasanna
Cont. : (+91) 770 287 6655