[AMBER] Error with quasi-harmonic MMPBSA.py calculations

From: Abhishek TYAGI <atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 04:26:20 +0000

Dear Experts,

Installed MMPBSA.py.MPI on gpu cluster successfully, have following questions:

1. Running on serial MMPBSA.py I am able to run the mmpbsa.in file with all the desired result.

2. I am able to perform GB and Decomposition calculations without any problem using

mpirun -np 60 $AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o Final_rresult.dat -do Final_decom.dat -sp solvated.prmtop -cp complex.prmtop -rp receptor.prmtop -lp ligand.prmtop -y last5ns.dcd > out.log

2. When I run entropy calculations, the problem appears as in form of error "Error with quasi-harmonic MMPBSA.py calculations"

input file:

Input file for running PB and GB

&general

   startframe=1, endframe=200, verbose=2, keep_files=2, strip_mask=":WAT:SOD:CLA", interval=1, entropy=1,

/

&gb

  igb=1, saltcon=0.100,

/