Re: [AMBER] Diffusion constant calculation

From: pooja chahal <chahal.pooja.rs.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:12:21 +0530

Hi,

I am using cpptraj (AMBER 12 version ). The input file for cpptraj that I
am using is as follow:

trajin traj1
trajin traj2
unwrap
trajout x.out pdb multi nobox

I am getting following error:

ACTIONS: Initializing 1 actions:
  0: [unwrap]
    PTRAJ ACTION: [unwrap]

BEGIN TRAJECTORY PROCESSING:
PARM [abc.parm7]: Setting up 1 actions.
  0: [unwrap]
Mask [*] represents 23012 atoms
  UNWRAP
      The atoms in the calculation follow: * (All atoms are selected)
----- [abc_prod1.mdcrd] (1-1000, 1) -----
 0% Warning: Action [unwrap] failed, frame 0.