Re: [AMBER] Problem with MMPBSA.py.MPI for nmode

From: Sofia Vasilakaki <svasilak.chem.uoa.gr>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 01:23:03 +0300

Thank you for your reply,

I have tried use_sander=1 using 4 frames but I got the same error. I have
boundary conditions and this may cause problems (although I have run nmode
in other proteins with periodic boundaries and there was no problem) so Ι
used cpptraj and nobox to built prmtops but no results. My system is
132,866 atoms.

Now I m running nmode in one frame (MMPBSA.py) and gb=0 and so far
(12hours) I am getting this in progress. log

 Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.11052506
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.0018891926
Line minimizer aborted: (brackt && (stp<=MIN(stx,sty) ||
stp>=MAX(stx,sty))) || (dx * (stp-stx) >= 0) || stpmax < stpmin
 brackt = 0
 stp = 1
 stx = 0
 sty = 0