Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA issues with ff12SB

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:28:20 -0700

Hi Neha,

If you are using the latest AmberTools, radiopt=0 should work with
both inp=2 and inp=1. Have you patched all updates? I remember there
were some inconsistencies between the master source tree and the
released version last year. The updates should have brought the
released version up to date. Let me know if you still cannot run it
with the updated Amber14.

All the best,
Ray
--