Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA issues with ff12SB

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 10:43:50 +0800

Dear Ray,

Thanks for the update. I reinstalled amber 14 yesterday and it
automatically applied the patches. However, mmpbsa still didn't like inp=2
with radiopt=0.

The irony is I had 2 years old installation of amber 12 (probably with
ambertools 1.3) which worked with my current system with inp =2.

I look forward to hear from you regarding patches for amber 14.

Many thanks,
Neha