Re: [AMBER] amber14 CUDA GPU for workstation?

From: Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:51:48 +0200

Dear Ross,

You are expert in AMBER.
In contrast, as I wrote in my previous email I am a new AMBER user.
I read in AMBER14 website that it includes full GPU support in PMEMD.
I need to install PMEMD on my linux ubuntu workstation (see details in my
previous
email). Unfortunately, I didn't find any relevant protocol in AMBER14 User
Gide,
neither in the AMBER website for the PMEMD installation at a workstation.
I would appreciate your help in such protocol.

Many thanks,
Michael

Michael Shokhen, PhD
Associate Professor