[AMBER] Fwd: RED-III.52-Tools stopped to work suddenly.

From: Zeinab Emami <zemami.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:05:19 +0200

Dear AmberTool Users/ Experts

For derivation of RESP & ESP charges, I followed the tutorials of the RED
website and the "how to" document found in the directory of the
RED-III.52-Tools-Files software. Everything was going on well, though today
when I got to step 3 [in how to document], I noticed that the files are
broken [in this case RED-vIII.5.pl did not work] [Error texts: Can't open
perl script "RED-vIII.5.pl": No such file or directory]. Also I noticed
that all my files including the p2n file are broken as well. In order to
fix this, I re-installed the software RED-III.52-Tools and got the
RED-vIII.5.pl file from the new package; and unfortunately the problem
resisted.

Regards
Zeinab