Re: [AMBER] Glycan-protein h-bond ptraj

From: maryam azimzadehirani <maryamai1988.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:05:57 +0800

Dear Dan,
I have tried this input file
trajin inactive_oligo_sol_300frames.mdcrd
center :1-661 mass origin
image origin center familiar
strip :WAT
strip :Na+
hbond H1 :661-666 :166-310 nointramol out Nhbond.agr avgout avg.dat
bridgeout Bridge.dat

but I am getting this error
Error: Atom 9937 was assigned a lower molecule # than previous atom. This
can
Error: happen if 1) bond information is incorrect or missing, or 2) if the
Error: atom numbering in molecules is not sequential. If topology did not
Error: originally contain bond info, 1) can potentially be fixed by
Error: increasing the bondsearch cutoff offset (currently 0.200). 2) can
be
Error: fixed by either using the 'fixatomorder' command, or using
Error: the 'setMolecules' command in parmed.py.
Error: Could not determine molecule information for inactive_EGFR.top.
Error: SetSolventInfo: No molecule information.
Error: Could not determine solvent information for inactive_EGFR.top.
> trajin inactive_oligo_sol_300frames.mdcrd

Error: [hbond] Not all arguments handled: [ :166-310 ]
I am running cpptraj similar to ptraj: cpptraj topfile input.file