Re: [AMBER] PCA 2dprojection with xtal data and energy information

From: BERGY <nucleic81.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 19:45:17 -0700

Thanks for ur quick reply,

----------------
trajin prod_50ns.nc
matrix covar name covmat out covmat-ca.dat .CA
analyze matrix covmat out evecs-ca.dat vecs 2
projection modes evecs-ca.dat out pca12-ca beg 1 end 2 .CA
---------------

The above script gives me the 2d project. but when i try to add line for
hist cal I get error msg
trajin prod_50ns.nc
matrix covar name covmat out covmat-ca.dat .CA
analyze matrix covmat out evecs-ca.dat vecs 2
projection modes evecs-ca.dat out pca12-ca beg 1 end 2 .CA
hist myproj:1 -60,60,*,360 free 300 out PC.hist.agr
hist myproj:2 -60,60,*,360 free 300 out PC.hist.agr
go