Re: [AMBER] Problem with simulation of protein-DNA complex

From: Aditya Sarkar <aditya.molbio.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:42:52 +0530

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your answer. I forgot to mentioned that I have done "autoimge"
on the entire trajectory and that horrible structure appeared suddenly.

But I have few problems again:

as you suggest to do re-imging the restart file using "autoimage", but I
can not figure out how to do that. I read the manual and planned to do
using

trajin prodrun47.rst
autoimage
trajout imagedprodrun47.rst

*Problem1*: Does that restart file retain the time and velocity
information?
I found that the writing format is different in the newly generate restart
file and is not recognized by pmemd.
Should I use "remdtraj" option? but I am unable to figure out the correct
syntax?

*Problem2: *If this problem solved by re-imaging the restart file, do I
need to redo the entire simulation from beginning by re-imaging each
restart file or I can finish the last few runs of this simulation by doing
re-imaging?

*Problem3:*Two other MD simulations of this system in mutated form were
done. They do not show such anomaly. Do I need to do the same re-imaging
for them also?

Looking forward for your reply.

regards
Aditya