Re: [AMBER] script to convert the Gromacs topology to Amber topology?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:00:41 -0500

On Fri, 2014-12-12 at 10:19 +0100, Ravi Tripathi wrote:
> Dear amber users,
> I am wondering if there is any script available to convert the Gromacs
> topology file to Amber topology file. If yes, how can I access it?

There is no tool to do this currently (at least that I'm aware of), but
it is planned for the (hopefully near) future in ParmEd, released with
AmberTools.

ParmEd also has a standalone Github repository (see the issue here:
https://github.com/swails/ParmEd/issues/21). You can "Watch" the
repository to be alerted of changes if you want, which will send you
emails when updates are made.

Hope this helps,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University