Re: [AMBER] Free energy landscape

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 09:08:55 -0500

you could take a look at some recent work from my group on a similar
problem. Standard MD was not enough to obtain reliable data.
ACS Chem Biol. <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24527857#> 2014 Apr
18;9(4):986-93. doi: 10.1021/cb400896g. Epub 2014 Mar 10.
A structural and energetic model for the slow-onset inhibition of the
Mycobacterium tuberculosis enoyl-ACP reductase InhA.