Re: [AMBER] selecting the best docking pose with MM/PBSA

From: Thomas Evangelidis <tevang3.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 23:32:15 +0200

Hi Prof. Luo,

What about net charge? 2 of the tautomers of the ligand have +1 and +2
charge, respectively. Does this have a negative impact on binding free
energy predictions? This paper for instance states that charges at the
binding interface impair the GB model predictions:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp5015934

thanks,
Thomas