Re: [AMBER] Problem with AMBER mail list

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:56:31 -0500

There is a field at the bottom that allows you to input your email
address to "Unsubscribe or edit options". Do that, and put in your
password when requested.

At the bottom, there are a list of subscription options. I see 4
"Receive acknowledgement when you send mail to the list?" and "Avoid
duplicate copies of messages?".

My choices are "Enabled", "Yes", "No", and "Yes", respectively. And I
get individual emails, not digests (unless, of course, someone replies
to the digest in an email to the list and copies it to the bottom of
their message :).

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Mon, 2014-12-08 at 22:26 +0800, wangmt wrote:
> Dear amber users,
>
> How can I change the mode of my AMBER mail list from digest to normal?
> It seems that I cannot receive any replies at this mode (I can find
> these replies from other's email).
>
> Could you please help me to figure it out ?
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> Meiting

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University