Re: [AMBER] On the significant dG error in the MMGBSA results.dat

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:15:18 +0100

Hi Aron,

thank you very much for the suggestions! I'll try to re-calculate my
calculations using different number of input snapshots. Also in the
progress.log I've found many bellow errors on different steps of the
enthropy calculations using NMA
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.052119948
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.035221234
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.012871543
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.025078351
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.0053674051
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.0032108337
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.027091995
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.00039482436
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.00028552353
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.0023149984
Line minimizer aborted: step at upper bound 0.003469208

Is it possible to modify some parameters for the minimization to suppress
those errors as well?

Thanks for help,

James