Re: [AMBER] how to retain the MG++ coordination geometry during simulation

From: Ken Merz <kmerz1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:31:55 -0500

Hi,
 What parameter set are you using? AMBER has newer 12-6 and 12-6-4 parameters that might work for you better. They can be found in these papers:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct400146w <http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct400146w>
http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct400751u <http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct400751u>

Good luck!
Kennie