[AMBER] Ambertools14 Installation Appears to Reset

From: Edward Kalkreuter <rekalkre.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 21:16:12 -0500

Hi,

I am new to using Amber, so I am hoping it is a simple fix, but I have no
idea what is going on at this point. I installed Ambertools14 on Ubuntu
(with Virtualbox) following the instructions in the manual. I had no
problems with this, and when I used the 'xleap' command, it worked great. I
closed the program down though, and when I tried to use the 'xleap' command
again, it said "xleap: command not found". I could not get it to work
again, so I re-installed in the hopes that I missed a problem. The program
worked great again after installing. I started doing the tutorials with
good success; however, I shut my laptop off at the end of the day When I
booted it up again tonight, I tried the commands 'sander' and 'xleap'.
Neither one (or any other Ambertools command) is recognized (again,
"command not found"). I can't install the program every time I want to use
Amber, and I can't leave Ubuntu on the entire time either. Please let me
know if you have suggestions.

Thank you,

Edward Kalkreuter

--