Re: [AMBER] CHAMBER error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:56:39 -0500

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:37 PM, Abhishek TYAGI <atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk>
wrote:

> Dear Jason,
>
> Thankyoui for the reply, here is the old thread, I am trying to convert my
> files to amber format using CHAMBER, but everytime I am getting same error
> as mentioned in my first email. Could you please help me to solve this, I
> am stuck to this problem.

Can you send me your files off-list so I can try them? It would be best if
you could put them in a single tarball and send me a link to them rather
than attach them to an e-mail.

I need every file you give to chamber, as well as the command you are using
to run chamber.

Thanks,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University