[AMBER] CHAMBER error

From: Abhishek TYAGI <atyagiaa.connect.ust.hk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 04:37:46 +0000

Dear Jason,

Thankyoui for the reply, here is the old thread, I am trying to convert my files to amber format using CHAMBER, but everytime I am getting same error as mentioned in my first email. Could you please help me to solve this, I am stuck to this problem.

thanks in advance

Abhi
From: Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com<mailto:robin.robinbetz.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BAMBER%5D%20Error%20in%20CHAMBER%20output>>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 22:23:33 -0800

Hi Abhi,

Often this error message indicates that not all CHARMM parameters were
provided for this molecule.

In your case, you need to indicate additional parameter files with the -str
option, not the -param option. Run chamber --help to get a full description
of all the command line options for a complete explanation.

Hope this helps,
Robin