Re: [AMBER] Forcefield for DNA

From: Petr Jurecka <jureckap.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:52:22 +0100

Hi Baifan,

we will send you the ff99 + bsc0 + ε/ζOL1+ χOL4 leaprc file for Amber 14 to
your e-mail.

Alternatively, you could find the ε/ζOL1 parameters in supporting
information of Zgarbova et al., JCTC 2013, 9, p2339 and χOL4 parameters in
Krepl, Zgarbova et al., JCTC 2012, 8, p2506. SI files contain all that is
necessary to make the ff99 + bsc0 + ε/ζOL1+ χOL4 combination, however, it
takes some time to make your own leaprc file.

Best regards

Petr