Re: [AMBER] help

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:48:24 -0500

Did you get Dave's response? See it here:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201411/0162.html

Please make sure you are receiving emails from ambermd.org and that they
are not being filtered.

You may also consider using more informative subjects for your email to
help would-be responders figure out quickly if they might know enough to
help or not ("help" is not descriptive).

HTH,
Jason

On Mon, 2014-11-17 at 23:00 +0530, Robin Jain wrote:
> My question is that my box is cubic and i want to maintain periodic
> boundary condition also then am i going in right way or not.
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Robin Jain <robinjain.chem.gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Dear all,
> > I want to simulate an organic molecule in methanol. Since i want to
> > simulate it in fix no. of methanol 80 and box size 17.58. For this i have
> > follow this process-
> >
> > first i used *AddtoBox* command to simulte my sytem with fix no. of
> > solvent and then i go to *xleap* and used *setbox* command and then i
> > used *saveamberparm* command for *prmtop* and *inpcrd* file and finally i
> > used *chbox* command to get desired box dimension in inpcrd file and then
> > i manually edit prmtop file in FLAG_BOX_DIMENSIONS.
> >
> > Now i want to know that have i done right or wrong and how could i manage
> > periodic boundary condition in that.
> > --
> > Robin Jain

BioMaPS,