Re: [AMBER] time correlation function

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:09:54 -0700

Hi,

I recommend switching to cpptraj, since it has more options and ptraj
is no longer under active development. Check out the 'ucellz' option
of the 'vector' command in cpptraj, which will store the z-axis vector
of your unit cell, as well as the 'vectormath' analysis command, which
will allow you to calculate angles between vectors.

Hope this helps,

-Dan