Re: [AMBER] AM1-BCC dipole moment

From: CHAMI F. <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:10:10 +0000

HI Jason,

my query was on how different are the values of the partial charges derived from QM calculation using AM1 to
those corrected value BCC BOND CHARGE CORRECTION

AM1 to AM1-BCC charges difference is significant ..

I know that QM and MM dipole are not supposed to be same ..the charges representation (wave function to
fixed point charges) is different in QM and MM

thanks
Fatima