Re: [AMBER] a problem on heating the system

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:01:54 -0500

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014, ZHAO Ruisheng wrote:

> My heating process proceeds only one ster before stoping, and no warning
> message appeard in the output file. This is the lase few lines of the
> output file,

Try setting ntpr=1: that may give you some more information.

Run a short job (with ntpr=1) in serial, rather than in parallel: that may
also provide more information, since errors on non-master nodes can sometimes
get lost. (I'm assuming you know that the test cases in parallel pass in your
environment.)

...good luck...dac