Re: [AMBER] Binding energy using mm_pbsa.pl

From: Wong, Sook (NIH/NCATS) [V] <"Wong,>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:24:03 +0000

Good to know Jason. I am trying the python script now and currently holding on the following for few minutes already without seeing any changes:

[* binding_MMPBSA.py]$ MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp com.prmtop -cp com_vac.prmtop -rp rec_vac.prmtop -lp lig_vac.prmtop -y galk.clean.mdcrd
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using /*/amber14/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /*/amber14/bin/cpptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...

Any idea?

-Sook Wong