Re: [AMBER] Binding energy using mm_pbsa.pl

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:18:46 -0500

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Wong, Sook (NIH/NCATS) [V] <
sook.wong.nih.gov> wrote:

> Hi Aron,
>
> The python version is it using the MMPBSA.py method?

​Yes. That is the version I know the best and the only one I really have
the time to help with issues.

There are a number of differences between mm_pbsa.pl and MMPBSA.py -- in
particular the input files for MMPBSA.py are the same Fortran
namelist-style input that sander and pmemd accept.

You are likely to find that MMPBSA.py receives more support from the
mailing list than the Perl version.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University