Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA

From: Hallel Freedman <hfreedma.ualberta.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:28:07 -0600

Hi Jason,
Option 1 doesn't seem to work because, this way, I calculate positive large
values of deltaG. I haven't tried option 2 yet.
As far as option 3, I would like to try it, but because I am running on
many ligands, I need to use parmed.py instead of xparmed.py. Would you mind
giving me an example please of what I would write in parmed for this?
Thanks,
Holly