Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:07:09 -0400

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Hallel Freedman <hfreedma.ualberta.ca>
wrote:

> OK, but unfortunately I still get the same error message:
>
> PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom 7 CB C8
>
> when I run the serial program.

Previous discussions (e.g., ​http://archive.ambermd.org/201208/0074.html)
suggest the cause.

Make sure you are using the latest version of AmberTools, but the things
you should try are:

1) Set inp=1 and radiopt=0 in the &pb section of your MMPBSA.py input file
2) Keep the default value of inp and set radiopt=0 in the &pb section of
your MMPBSA.py input file
3) Use the ParmEd trick described in the thread linked above.

Personally I would do #1 to use the simple nonpolar solvation model.

Good luck,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher