Re: [AMBER] 3NKB5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:12:39 -0400

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:56 AM, 王珍 <wangzhenzk.126.com> wrote:

> Hi Jason,I want to protonate the N3 of the base of the nucleic CYT 62.
> After i loadoff the all_pronate_nucleic10.lib, but i can not save the
> parameter force field use the saveamberparm. the error is : For atom: R<CP
> 62>. A <C6 14> could not find type; C1
>
> For atom: R<CP 62>. A <C5
> 16> could not find type; C1
> Parameter file was not
> saved.
> when i use the loadAmberParams frcmod.protonated_nucleic, the error is
> same.

There is not enough information here. The C5 atom of the CP residue has
type C4, not C1. So with the context you have provided this error does not
make sense to me. You need to tell us everything you actually did (full
input files with full output files, as well as any other relevant details
about your setup).

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher