[AMBER] amber in namd

From: Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:21:53 -0400

Dear Amber

I am trying to run the NAMD with the amber force field

I have generated the prmtop and the inpcrd with xleap and solvated the
system with
solvatebox TIP3P 12 A

when i tried NAMD my protein comes out of the box and the water box got
splited

I fell the problem is owing to the cell basis vector 1 , 2 and 3 and the
cellorigin could be wrong

is the cell basis vector should be given as the last line of the inpcrd
file as vector 1, 2 and 3

what about the cell origin , how one can find it in amber generated files

can anyone give me some useful links or give me some suggestions since i am
trying it for the first time

thank you