Re: [AMBER] 3NKB5

From: 王珍 <wangzhenzk.126.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:17:00 +0800 (CST)

Hi Jason,
  Thank you for your reply. I want to protonate the N3 of the base of cytosine 6 in my nucleic 1zih. it can protonate the N3 of the cytosine 6. But when i save the parameter of the force field using the command saveamberparm, it occures error. the error is following:
 For atom: R<CP 6>. A <C6 14> could not find type; C1
 For atom: R<CP 6>. A <C5 16> could not find type; C1

the process I used is following:
reduce 1zih.pdb > 1.pdb
tleap -s -f leaprc.ff99bsc0
loadoff /home/d/AmberTools12/amber12/dat/leap/lib/all_prot_nucleic10.lib/
loadAmberParams frcmod.protonated_nucleic
r1=loadpdb 1.pdb
saveamberparm r1 r1.top r1.crd

Thank you very much!