Re: [AMBER] PCA and the corresponding pdb

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:08:31 +0200

Hello Ibrahim;

If you are interested in getting normal modes and corresponding PCA pdb
then use VMD. Add ProDy plugin in PDB. Upload your stripped MD coordinate
and stripped topology/stripped pdb. Go to Normal Mode Wizard>Run
PCA>specify the path for ProDy and thats it you will get porcupine plots
and motion direction in that and you can save corresponding PDB with motion
direction embedded in it.

Best;
SB

Thanks & Regards;