Re: [AMBER] PCA and the corresponding pdb

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 07:37:39 -0600

I forgot to mention that cpptraj has the ability to output a normal
mode wizard-compatible file from the 'diagmatrix' analysis command,
e.g.:

diagmatrix mycovar_matrix out evecs.dat vecs 5 nmwiz nmwizvecs 5 \
    nmwizfile nmwiz.nmd nmwizmask <matrix mask>

will generate nmwiz.nmd (compatible with VMDs normal mode wizard
plugin) containing 5 eigenvectors from diagonalization of covariance
matrix mycovar_matrix; <matrix mask> is an atom mask corresponding to
the one used to generate the covariance matrix.

Hope this helps,

-Dan