Re: [AMBER] Loop refirement

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:29:44 +0400

I try to specify my question.

I suppose that force field based simulated annealing with positions
restraints applied to the all protein atoms but not for loops which I'd
like to refine might be exactly what I'm looking for. Could someone suggest
appropriate SA setups for such loop refirement: e.g I'm interesting in
number of SA windows, coupling constants in each windows, appropriate
implicit solvent models?

James