Re: [AMBER] Accelerated MD in Amber

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:18:09 +0400

Dan,

 I've noticed that 3.6 kcal/mol is very small boost applied to all residues
of my protein (400 a.a). Takng into account that this boost value have
been saved in log after first 5000 timesteps of aMD but <DIHE> was
reasonable big in comparison to cMD how I could make suggestions about
reasonability of applied boost values ?

James