Re: [AMBER] Help with ptraj RDF/ion coordination shells/number of ions within regions

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:53:56 -0400

The ambmask syntax is quite robust albeit arguably less "natural" than
VMD's syntax. Nonetheless it is equally as powerful in all situations I
have encountered. I think there are some slight "gotchas" with distance
based cutoffs, but that's it.

It is also well described in the manual, although I forget if it is in the
Amber or AmberTools version.

Regards,
Brian