Re: [AMBER] periodic images of truc. octahedron in vmd

From: Paul Brandt <brandt.j.gene.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:06:33 -0700

To follow up my own question

Solution: use netcdf format

It looks like VMD doesn't read the pbc dimensions or angles (or something)
correctly (as is in version 1.8.7) when coordinates are in "amber7
coordinate" format, but it does read the pbc information correctly and
displays the periodic images correctly (without the diamond shaped holes)
when the coordinates are in the net cdf format.