Re: [AMBER] periodic images of truc. octahedron in vmd

From: Paul Brandt <brandt.j.gene.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:54:09 -0700

Thanks for the reply.

The system is fully equilibrated, the simulation is NPT. With iwrap turned
on, the voids do not fill in. I think that VMD is just not aware of the
periodicity of the truncated octahedron.

Is there a way that anyone knows of to correct this or another viewer that
will display the periodicity of such simulation cells correctly?

Thanks!
Paul