Re: [AMBER] TI(amber14's pmemd.cuda) on GPUs RE: thermodynamic integration (TI) simulation: pmemd of amber14 vs sander of amber11- vdw transformation

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:16:29 -0700

Hi Ying-Chieh,

The plan was to have TI support on GPUs finalized (and made into an end
user product rather than the experimental stuff I have talked about at
conferences) for the AMBER 14 release but a number of different events
transpired that meant we didn't have time to finish it for the release. We
are still working on it and the plan is to release a free update that will
automatically add it through AMBER 14's autoupdate mechanism in a few
months. For now it is just the CPU version of pmemd that supports TI.

All the best
Ross