Re: [AMBER] QM/MM tutorial

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 14:15:10 +0400

In general case following to the amber's "Simulating a Solvated Protein
that Contains Non-Standard Residues" tutorial I've found that I should
initially create prmtop for the isolated non-standart residue firstly. How
It could be done in my case assuming that I have pdb of my chromophore with
added hydrogens (excluding hydrogens for first C and last N atoms which
will be connected to the rest of the backbone)?

*James*