Re: [AMBER] QM/MM tutorial

From: Mark Williamson <mjw.mjw.name>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:12:43 +0100

On 14/05/14 09:44, James Starlight wrote:

> Question regarding intal system preparation: for instance I have pdb
> consisted of GFP with chromophore and I'd like to perform qm_mm simulation
> of this protein treating chromophore by semi-empirical approximation and
> rest of the protein (+ solvent) using mm. How I should prepare initial
> prmtop of my GFP using tleap if I lack for the parameters for chromophore
> (wich are actualy will not be usefull during my qm-mm run) ?

With reference to GFP chromophore parameters, the supporting information
in this paper *may* be of use:

"Analytical Harmonic Vibrational Frequencies for the Green Fluorescent
Protein Computed with ONIOM: Chromophore Mode Character and Its Response
to Environment"

http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/ct400664p

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark J. Williamson
Unilever Centre for Molecular Informatics