Re: [AMBER] QM/MM tutorial

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:00:12 +0400

More detaily:
firstly I've parametrized my chromophore (this pdb consisted of ALL
hydrohens included for first N and last C atoms) represented as the amino
acid
antechamber -i crq.mol2 -fi mol2 -o crq2.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2
parmchk -i crq.mol2 -f mol2 -o crq.frcmod

than I've made lib file using
source leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.gaff
crq = loadmol2 crq2.mol2
loadamberparams crq.frcmod
set crq head crq.1.N
set crq tail crq.1.C

saveoff LIG ligand.lib

doe such parametrization of non-standard residue correct in general?