Re: [AMBER] Membrane protein simulation

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 10:50:22 +0400

Thanks Jason,

If I understood you correctly there is charmmlipid2amber script which is
useful for the conversion of pdb made by charm-gui including full complex
consisted of protein embedded in the solvated bi-layer, isn't it? So during
preparaton of such system having converted pdb I only should provide for
tleap lipid14 (for lipids), amber99sb (protein) and Cgenff (for ligand)
params, shouldn't it?

James